Norafin FFP2 masks made of spunlace nonwovens - Made in Germany
- The Mask with FFP2-Certification -
Our Nora F is certified according to FFP2 requirements and therefore filters at least 94 % of the particles and aerosols.
Benefits at a glance:
- mask as personal protective equipment (e.g. corona pandemic respirator according to the Robert Koch Institute; suitable for handling glass fibers, metal, various plastics, oil mist)
- protection of the wearer and the other person
- made in Saxony/Germany
- based on spunlaced Norafin® nonwovens
- with multiple functional layers
- Flat fold design enables simple and space-saving storage before use
- hygienically individually wrapped in foil
- optimal fit, secure seal and high comfort on the face and head with integrated nose clip
- suitable for people wearing glasses
You want to order our Nora F FFP2 protective masks directly online?
Click here to enter our online store:
Saxon Cooperation - Norafin and XENON
Our cooperation with XENON offers a unique complete solution. Together we are able to offer the necessary nonwovens and the plant for the production of your own masks.